Hack Rom DS: HeartGold Hack: Pokémon DarkViolet

« Older   Newer »

1. Legendalex95
        +112   Like  

User deleted

HeartGold Hack: Pokémon DarkViolet

Well uh... last time I said DarkViolet was getting a major makeover. Originally I was going to move to Ruby as a rom base, and use R/S/E style graphics.

But you know what? Screw 3rd Gen, as Spiky-Eared Pichu has shown that you can do a lot with 4th Gen with his hack, DarkDiamond.

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, this is basically a remake of the original 1st Gen Pokémon games, but with a more developed plot, resulting in (IMO), a more engaging Kanto experience.

Features:
    *All Gym Leaders have new teams (except Brock)
    *All Elite Four members have new teams
    *Kanto music in it's original key
    *The Team Rocket plot is slightly expanded. You can expect to see what Archer and Arianna were doing 3 years before HG/SS.
    *Kanto Dex expanded 210 Pokemon.
    *Some of the R/B/FR/LG dialogue is kind of odd... so they might get changed around a little bit
    *Battles with your pseudo-rival, Red/Green. They'll have the starter that is weak to yours, while Blue has the starter that has the advantage over yours. Say, if you're playing as Red and you picked Charmander, then Blue will have Squirtle, and Green will have Bulbasaur.
    *Battle Frontier, located on one of the Sevii Islands... haven't decided which one yet XD!
    *I don't care about nostalgia. Therefore, I will do my best to make this game actually seem like a modern Pokemon game.
    *SCREW NOSTALGIA!!!!
    *Some more stuff... whatever

Screenshots:
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

*Blue's sprite will eventually be changed to match his younger FR/LG appearance

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    www.mediafire.com/?as7yybl8gnksrve

It's a UPS patch, so that's why it's really big. I don't know of any other DS patching files.

Oddities:
    *Oak's lab assistants have the same HG/SS dialogue
    *Daisy has the same HG/SS dialogue
    *All battle sprites are unchanged
    *For some reason it plays the Johto wild battle music

Sostieni il progetto su: The PokéCommunity Forums

43 replies since 5/5/2011, 19:41   20025 views